Mower deck Looking for blade spacer part numbers/diagrams (33114S)

Psychlopath

Threads
  • / Looking for blade spacer part numbers/diagrams (33114S)
This is a Snapper 33114S:

The blade holder came loose during a mow and the hole is now enlarged; it looks like this may not be the first time this happened by the wear I see, so I think I'm due for a replacement holder.

When I removed it for inspection, I noticed the only spacers or shims were on the top side of the blade holder, opposite of where the blade fastens, where I found two that had obviously gotten pretty hot and had fretted against each other at some point. I think I may be missing one and the existing ones need to be replaced in either case.

I'm trying to make sure it goes together with the proper parts, but I can't find a diagram or part numbers for what spacers SHOULD be there or if there are any missing.

Partstree.com is my normal go-to for a parts catalog but I'm not seeing what I need there. Anyone here have a diagram showing what spacers I need, where they go and some part numbers?

Also, just to be sure, is the bottom of the spindle, where the blade holder bolts on, supposed to be smooth or did it have splines at one point? Mine is smooth, but it could be from the blade holder being loose in the past.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
See attached picture for what is needed. Washers are not used at all.
snapper blade.jpg

Psychlopath

Threads
Awesome, thanks for that!

Do you have a part number for that blade holder? I've checked partstree, ereplacementparts, and any other place I can think of and all of them just have a section that shows it in the drawing but refers me to "See holder page," but I cant find the holder page.

I think I've learned these should be threaded onto the spindle and mine is worn out pretty terribly so I'd like to replace it.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
I have not found that part number. Someone at a shop could easly make it. It is just streight stock with hole drilled in it.

Psychlopath

Threads
Here's what you need.

Thanks! It took me finding some YouTube videos to figure out that it was supposed to be threaded in the center hole.

In case someone needs this thread later, the part number from the auction Mow Joe linked it is: 7037751BMYP

It's listed as being for "Most rear engine mowers."