Need blades for DR lawn mowing deck

JEHunter

Threads
My 1994 vintage DR Field and Brush Mower and its Lawn Mowing deck are still going strong. However, I am unable to find 30" blades for the mowing deck. Those of you familiar with this mower know that discharge is to the left which means the blades rotate counter-clockwise. Country Home Products stopped stocking blades for this vintage high-wheel mower about 5-6 years ago; I wish I had bought extras then. I'm wondering (a) if anyone still stocks Part No. WB67C blades made for this mower or (b) if 30" blades made for any other mower will work. The blade measures about 29-1/2" long and is 2-3/4" wide and about 3/16" thick; the mounting hole is 1-7/16" in diameter. The ends of the blade are at a slight angle upward from the rest of the blade. If I get desperate I may try to find someone who will build me a new deck with right side discharge and use one of the blades made by Oregon that are the same size but made for right discharge mowers. Any help or suggestions will be appreciated.

JEHunter

Threads
Thanks for the suggestion. Before ordering anything, I want to make the following comment. The 30" blades currently available are for your right discharge mowers that have been made since 2001. My mower is the old Bachtold Brothers design with left discharge and a blade that rotates counter-clockwise. It seems to me that the currently available blade would not work, even when spun in reverse for left discharge, because of the grind angle. Furthermore, these blades appear not to have the Air Tip feature on blades made for the older style mowers but are flat like the 24" blades made for my brush deck. Wouldn't reversing the direction of rotation of a current model blade create downward rather than upward forces on the clippings? Please correct me if I'm wrong.