Looking for info on MZ54s

Top98Percent

Threads
There doesn't seem to be many reviews on the MZ54s. I didn see one Youtube video of a guy complaining about it tearing up the lawn, but that just looked like he didn't know how to drive a ztr... I was wondering if anyone had anything good or bad to say about them? The Poulan Pro P54ZXT looks to be just about the same mower. Not much on that one either.

Thanks

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
As someone who does repairs and maintanece on both models, they are cheeping made and won't hold up for more than 5 years. Engines good, decks and chassis cheaply made.

Top98Percent

Threads
Thanks for the input.

Would the 5 years be based off of commercial or residential usages? I realize they're not commercial grade machines. I was looking at the Raptor SD and saw the MZ54s in the same price range. I'm a homeowner with an acre to mow. I was looking at the Raptor & Z254, but started to look at a little heavier duty mowers. Unfortunately, I'm limited to Lowes to purchase. Anything else you could elaborate on would be great. Mechanics opinions are a good insight into what's down the road for a mower.

Thanks

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Between the 2 it is Husqvarna all the way. Read all the problems the Raptor line has on here. Lots of issues.