New Deck

bmuone

Forum Newbie
Threads
Anyone have any idea how much a 54" mowing deck might cost? I have a 2012 Hustler fastrak 48" and now need larger deck but do not want to trade off my mower.
Tks

bmuone

Forum Newbie
Threads
No not really. Hoping someone on here has tried this and can enlighten me as to proceed or forget it. I figure it would be too expensive if it can even be done but wanted to check out the brains in the outfit. At least that way I would not look too uninformed if I went to a dealer.

Mykey

Threads
bmoune. As far as I can tell all the Fastrak series use the same hook-up points. Just a wider deck. I was looking at the shop manual on these for the last few weeks since I bought my 2006 Fastrak 48". Now as far as a price I have no clue.

bmuone

Forum Newbie
Threads
Tks Mykey I googled the decks and searched for a swap example but could not find anything useful. I don't know how many different versions of a hustler fastrak deck there could be until they have a big change in the mower itself. If you can buy it with different sized decks, looks like you could swap them out.

You ever heard of Hodge La. Sister city to Jonesboro. I was born in Hodge, went to school in Ruston until the 5th grade and then went to Texas.

Mykey

Threads
bmoune, yes I'm in central Louisiana. I ride ( Harley Davidson ) all over the state when I'm not working.