New 22" recycler stalls while mowing

12gauge

Forum Newbie
Threads
Just bought mower,1st mow,new gas, stalls several times while mowing,doesn't die,just acts like it will,tightening the knob on left side of handle seems to help.Knob holds self propelled cable and kill switch cable to the handle,any help appreciated

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Please don't post in two threads with the same problem, which in your case makes no sense, as the threads do not stay together. Sounds to me like a setup problem, which would then take us in two different directions for a solution. If you bought your mower from a Big Box store, and you had to set it up, then I would go back to the setup procedure and double check everything. If you can't find the problem, then I would go to a dealer and see if it is a non setup problem to be fixed under warranty. If the Big Box store set it up take it back to then with your complaint. If you purchased it from a dealer, take it back to the dealer and have it fixed under warranty. If you come back with more info, make sure you post the units model and serial number.