Honda HC20 cylinder mower documentation

BertPleizier

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello,

I am Bert from The Netherlands and I have a lawn of +/- 5.500 square feet. Recently I bought an old Honda HC20 cylinder mower with GX110 engine to use beside my Honda HR216 rotary mower with GX(V) 160 engine.

I want to repaint the Honda HC20 and sharpen the blades before I use the mower. The only problem is that there is no documentation of this mower. I contacted Honda in different countries, but non of them could give me technical information such as parts diagrams, partsnumbers, etc.. I think this mower is produced under licence.

I can read the following information on the mower:

Model: Honda HC20

Serial number: 0401251

Honda produced in UK by Sporcan LTD Birmingham

Can someone help me to find technical information about this type of mower?

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Robert@Honda should be able to help you. He may not post this weekend, due to it being a holiday over here. if you get no reply by next week, I would personal message him with your request. Easiest way to find him is to go to the Honda forum. If anyone can help you it will be him, great guy to have on this site.

robert@honda

Lawn Addict
Threads
Robert@Honda should be able to help you.

I only have access to Honda tech materials for USA products. Can't really help on this old engineor mower, sorry!

BertPleizier

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thank you all for your reply's. Is there really no way I can get to the technical documentation?

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
If it is a Masport then the answer is no.
Not even dealers get any written material.
Down here MAsport have service training days and that is it.

BertPleizier

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have found out that the Husqvarna Brilliant 500 is the same cylinder mower as my Honda HC20.

Here are som pictures of the Honda HC20. Maybe someone can see which brand it really is ;). Notice the mounting points for the side cover / chain panel on the last picture. There is one on each under side of the big chain ring.

Honda HC20 forum 1.jpg

Honda HC20 forum 1.jpg

Honda HC20 forum 2.jpg

Attachments

• Honda HC20 forum 3.jpg
    Honda HC20 forum 3.jpg
    203.1 KB · Views: 4