Blades stopped turning

M9rk13

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a Super Z and yesterday while mowing the blades just stopped spinning. I replaced the blade engagement pull switch and that didn't work either. Checked the deck, its not clogged & belts are fine btw. Any one have this problem, and if so what needed to be done? (before I take it to the service center.)

kiot98

Forum Newbie
Threads
Did you ever get this fixed? My hustler flipup started doing this. I think I have it fixed. I think the plug connected to the pto switch was loose. Doesn't feel like it locks on. Will take it apart later to see whats going on

Last edited:

M9rk13

Forum Newbie
Threads
Did you ever get this fixed? My hustler flipup started doing this. I think I have it fixed. I think the plug connected to the pto switch was loose. Doesn't feel like it locks on. Will take it apart later to see whats going on

Not I. I ended up bringing it to a Hustler shop and that's been 5 days ago. He is swamped so I don't know when I'll get it back or what's wrong with it... yet.

Scythe

Threads
I've been watching this thread, wonder if you had the same problem as the owner in the link.

Pulley Problems