Spring Maintance

Grass Whisper

Threads
Well for a lot of people, they make their living mowing grass so what I do is going to seems ridiculous. Sure the last thing to think about.

I wax my mower to start the spring off. I use Maguires spray wax. First, clean as much as you can with car soap, I use a microfiber towel and a bucket of water. Next, hit it with my blower. Then Maguires spray wax. Plastic parts too. Now, this is not a long term wax but does provide enough slick surface that nothing sticks. Looks superb in the end.

Check the tires for correct PSI, oil change at the end of the season so that's done, hit the grease zerks. Randomly, look everything over. Listen for sounds when running.

Now, for me my passion is cutting my Zoysia. It's my peace, a place where I can think. I enjoy everything about my yard. ( It's why I'm on this forum with you fine folk!!). I don't mow grass as a business and those that do are great! So, no worries if your in it to generate income fellas!!?

Just had some free time tonight and thought I would share.

Fastrak 54 inch cut, mulching kit installed.
Empire Zoysia, Mowed weekly.
Lesco management schedule.
Attend annual Gulf Coast Turfgrass Expo & Field Day University of Florida.
Hobbyist
Pisses my wife off that I'm in the yard, "again!"

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Well for a lot of people, they make their living mowing grass so what I do is going to seems ridiculous. Sure the last thing to think about.

I wax my mower to start the spring off. I use Maguires spray wax. First, clean as much as you can with car soap, I use a microfiber towel and a bucket of water. Next, hit it with my blower. Then Maguires spray wax. Plastic parts too. Now, this is not a long term wax but does provide enough slick surface that nothing sticks. Looks superb in the end.

Check the tires for correct PSI, oil change at the end of the season so that's done, hit the grease zerks. Randomly, look everything over. Listen for sounds when running.

Now, for me my passion is cutting my Zoysia. It's my peace, a place where I can think. I enjoy everything about my yard. ( It's why I'm on this forum with you fine folk!!). I don't mow grass as a business and those that do are great! So, no worries if your in it to generate income fellas!!

Just had some free time tonight and thought I would share.

Fastrak 54 inch cut, mulching kit installed.
Empire Zoysia, Mowed weekly.
Lesco management schedule.
Attend annual Gulf Coast Turfgrass Expo & Field Day University of Florida.
Hobbyist
Pisses my wife off that I'm in the yard, "again!"

MAN , I'm gonna find out your name & address ... cause I wanna buy that mower when you're ready to sell it ....Anybody ever
tell you you got too much time on your hands ..??? ( LOL )..:laughing:

Grass Whisper

Threads
Yes, not too much time but I indeed have a problem. Card carrying member. First step is admitting it right?

Can't have a Harley, have a nice mower!!

" Since I was a gozillionare, I cut that grass for free!" FG