Need help Identifying older RER Snapper

JustRuse

Forum Newbie
Threads
Got this old snapper from brothers barn last summer, been sitting there, not used, for bout 15 yrs.. I had used one somewhat like it in the 80's on grandpas yard, always liked it !! got the 8 hp briggs running pretty good.. and mowed with it last year and few times this year also with no real problems.. So now i want to really get er right.. but I'm missing the ID label.. looked on rear frame, nope.. looked under seat, nope.. looked in front of and behind engine and on deck, tripple nope.. now i did spray bomb the thing but i looked for the id labels prior to this.. I'm not a total idiot.. well.. at least not that day.. i do have the numbers from the briggs but cant seem to cross with a mower model #.. any info would be greatly appreciated...
also think its a 30" deck blade measures bout 29 3/4" but its worn down//

8 HP Briggs

model 190707

Type 2193-01

Code 86091610

Pretty sure those are good numbers, but in late 40's my eyes have been known to play tricks..
here is some pics to help.. thx in advance..

113902.jpg113835.jpg113808.jpg113703.jpg113640.jpg113650.jpg

Mow Joe

Threads
If I were a betting man, I would say it is a series 6. ABS came out with either 5 or 6, but I think with yours not having a push-button, I'm leaning toward 6.

I would say this is a 30086S.

JustRuse

Forum Newbie
Threads
If I were a betting man, I would say it is a series 6. ABS came out with either 5 or 6, but I think with yours not having a push-button, I'm leaning toward 6.

I would say this is a 30086S.

Thanks Brother... Greatly Appreciated !! yeah I've seen the ones with push buttons on the box to the right.. I was using a 6 Ser. Parts list that seemed to be right.. But i wasn't for sure.. Got a new muffler, belt and blade in this weekend made a world of difference.. that old blade looked like someone was mowing rebar.. so rough... pretty sure it was original... but yeah thanks again,,, and happy Snappin..