Mower deck JD X300 Mower blade height question

fisharcher

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a JD x300 mower with a 42" mulching deck. The deck does not cut evenly since I have the mower serviced. When I pull the deck and flip it over, the blades are 1/4 inch difference in height. This is about the same as the un-level cutting on the yard. There is no play in any of the blade pulley shafts. Could they have misplaced a spacer or is this normal height diffrential

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
I have a JD x300 mower with a 42" mulching deck. The deck does not cut evenly since I have the mower serviced. When I pull the deck and flip it over, the blades are 1/4 inch difference in height. This is about the same as the un-level cutting on the yard. There is no play in any of the blade pulley shafts. Could they have misplaced a spacer or is this normal height diffrential

No blades should line up.
Ring the shop.

Dcash0262

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a John Deere x300 with 42 in deck. I can't seem to get the deck to level. I believe the deck may have been bent because the left blade seems to have a slant and cuts about 1/4 to 1/2 in lower than the right side in the center of the deck. I have replaced the left side spindle and have tried to level the deck over and over. Is it possible to shim the left spindle using washers to tilt the blade slightly.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
See your other post.
Big hammer , bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang