30" Walk Behinds

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
I have a Time Master 30" mower that we have used since 2014. I have been told that Toro makes a 30" that is like the time Master but is a commercial model. However I can't locate one. I was told that it is heavier duty and has an Oil Filter and better air filtration system. Is that true and if so what model is it?

Mine still runs pretty good but is beginning to show a lot of wear from the abuse it has taken.

Thanks

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
I think you are talking about commercial model 22210.

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
I think you are talking about commercial model 22210.

That is it. Have you seen one of them or do you know anybody that has one? We use the Time Master 30" many times daily for things like back yards with gates too small to get a zero turn in and so forth.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Have not seen one as they are only sold through commercial dealers.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
I have a Time Master 30" mower that we have used since 2014. I have been told that Toro makes a 30" that is like the time Master but is a commercial model. However I can't locate one. I was told that it is heavier duty and has an Oil Filter and better air filtration system. Is that true and if so what model is it?

Mine still runs pretty good but is beginning to show a lot of wear from the abuse it has taken.

Thanks

The Model 22210 is the right model and it's called the TurfMaster 30" and any Toro dealer should be able to order it. It's very unlikely you'll find it on the floor at the dealer because of the cost involved. There going now for like $2110.00 every where I look online. There a nice machine, I've had mine for about four years.

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
The Model 22210 is the right model and it's called the TurfMaster 30" and any Toro dealer should be able to order it. It's very unlikely you'll find it on the floor at the dealer because of the cost involved. There going now for like $2110.00 every where I look online. There a nice machine, I've had mine for about four years.

I would love to have one but I don't know if I want to shell out $2K to get it. We have had the home owners model since 2014 and it has served us very well. If it lasts 2 more years I will let somebody else worry about it. I plan on retiring in a couple more years.

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads

Ric, does the handle fold in any way on this machine? I have a Timemaster and the handle stands up straight on it and it makes room to trailer.

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
We just bought the Timemaster. The one we acquired has electric start which I really did not want but it is what we found and did not want to order something else. I guess it would be ok if it charged its own battery. Problem is you have to plug it in to charge it. We will probably use the pull rope most or the time. Love the mower though. Put the old one in the shop and they are going to go through everything and get it in good shape and we will use it as a backup.

gooddog

Forum Newbie
Threads
Just an FYI..........I have a Timemaster that I bought in 2011. Still using it. Love it, but have had to make a couple of repairs. New Bearings for the blade drive and a new transmission. The repairs are fairly easy and well worth it. I'm not much of a mechanic, but it took me only about an hour and a half to put a new transmission in. It is like a new machine now. There are only a couple of choices and this machine is by far the best in the large walk behind class.

Dave:thumbsup:

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
Just an FYI..........I have a Timemaster that I bought in 2011. Still using it. Love it, but have had to make a couple of repairs. New Bearings for the blade drive and a new transmission. The repairs are fairly easy and well worth it. I'm not much of a mechanic, but it took me only about an hour and a half to put a new transmission in. It is like a new machine now. There are only a couple of choices and this machine is by far the best in the large walk behind class.

Dave:thumbsup:

I have a Timemaster that I bought in 2014 that I use many times daily in my business. We use it for tight places that we can't put a zero turn in. Many times we cut a ditch with it also because it makes a ditch look much better than the zero turn will.

I sent the old one to the shop when I got the new one and will have it rebuilt as well. That way I will have a backup.

I wanted a Turfmaster bad but the handles do not fold on it therefore it would be pretty much impossible to fit it in my 16' cargo trailer with two zero turn mowers.

Thanks for you input.