HYD PUMP REBUILD

krobert123

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello All,
I have 2003 Grasshopper 720k, 61 inch, 20HP mower. Unfortunately the LH Hydraulic pump has quit. The dealer looked at it and tells me its bad and needs to be replaced. However, the pumps have been discontinued. I been looking around on the forum and have seen threads about folks having some luck rebuilding them. I was wondering if anyone could point me to where I would find the pump manuals and parts on the internet, as well as, any tips or advices and/or their experience with rebuilding the pumps. Thank You! Kyle

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Hello All,
I have 2003 Grasshopper 720k, 61 inch, 20HP mower. Unfortunately the LH Hydraulic pump has quit. The dealer looked at it and tells me its bad and needs to be replaced. However, the pumps have been discontinued. I been looking around on the forum and have seen threads about folks having some luck rebuilding them. I was wondering if anyone could point me to where I would find the pump manuals and parts on the internet, as well as, any tips or advices and/or their experience with rebuilding the pumps. Thank You! Kyle

LOTS of pump manufacturers and MANY models of pumps ... post info. of what you have ... see your manuals or look on the units themselves ...There are used & new pumps available and USUALLY repair & parts manuals also ...