New member 338MX, just saying hello to everyone.

338MX

Forum Newbie
Threads
My name is Bob Robbins, from Marion, VA. Just wanted to say that I am happy to be part of this website. There is an enormous amount of information on this site, and I am looking forward to learning as much as I can. I am set to take delivery of a 2017 Ferris IS700Z 61" zero turn on Friday, May 12. It has the Kawasaki FS730V, 24 HP engine. This is the first zero turn that I have ever owned, and I am probably going to be asking some of the other members many questions about ztrs. Thank you.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
My name is Bob Robbins, from Marion, VA. Just wanted to say that I am happy to be part of this website. There is an enormous amount of information on this site, and I am looking forward to learning as much as I can. I am set to take delivery of a 2017 Ferris IS700Z 61" zero turn on Friday, May 12. It has the Kawasaki FS730V, 24 HP engine. This is the first zero turn that I have ever owned, and I am probably going to be asking some of the other members many questions about ztrs. Thank you.

No problem Bob ..... We've alerted the press media & Home Land Security ........ The FBI Special Tactics
SWAT team is on FULL ALERT ....WE ARE READY to engage you FULL FORCE !!! ..( LOL ) ..:laughing: ..:laughing:...:laughing:...:welcome:

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads
Hi Bob :welcome: Welcome to the forum!

It sounds like Friday is going to be a good day :)

WVSNAPPER

Threads
Welcome to the forum from Northwestern West Virginia. Glad you're here.