Thank you to this forum and community! (Toro 20332 update)

unluckywithmowers

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Thank you to this forum and community! (Toro 20332 update)
I wanted to send a thank you to this forum and the community.
I originally found the forum by searching for my particular mower (Toro 20332) and felt some camaraderie immediately by seeing a recent post from Kennykenny that sounded like a similar issue, along with an active back-and-forth with other members about possible diagnoses and solutions to the problem. That gave me the courage to create a post myself, and of course follow along with Kennykenny's post as it got resolved.

My solution was ultimately to replace the carburetor, as suggested in Kennykenny's post by Primerbulb120 and in my post by ILENGINE.

I wouldn't have even tried to fix it myself without the support of everyone, so thank you all so much!

primerbulb120

Threads
You aren't as unlucky with mowers now! :thumbsup:

hrdman2luv

Threads
I wanted to send a thank you to this forum and the community.
I originally found the forum by searching for my particular mower (Toro 20332) and felt some camaraderie immediately by seeing a recent post from Kennykenny that sounded like a similar issue, along with an active back-and-forth with other members about possible diagnoses and solutions to the problem. That gave me the courage to create a post myself, and of course follow along with Kennykenny's post as it got resolved.

My solution was ultimately to replace the carburetor, as suggested in Kennykenny's post by Primerbulb120 and in my post by ILENGINE.

I wouldn't have even tried to fix it myself without the support of everyone, so thank you all so much!

I think there needs to be a thank you button. When you get some good advice from someone, a little "thank you" (without having to reply and take up a lot of bandiwdth) would be nice.