oil turning black and engine using oil

Lbutler225

Threads
Enjoy the time you have left with them. I had a guy stop by late this evening and was asking if I knew a certain person, and I said yes, I have his lawnmower waiting to be picked up. The guy said thank you. The guy said he was his nephew and he passed away yesterday. They were not sure were the mower was, but through other contacts he was lead to me. Talked to the guy about half an hour, and was talk the customer had been ill for about a week, and was admitted to the hospital. He had a stroke. The day after he was admitted to the hospital his wife fell in their home, and fractured her hip, and cracked 3 ribs, and was also admitted to the same hospital 3 doors down from her husband. Both were transferred to a nursing home, were my customer passed away last night.[/QUOTESuch

Such a sad story....The older we get the more people dissappear.....My goal in life is to out live my mother.....I just dont want her to go to my funeral...I have congestive heart failure..call cardiomyopathy....after seeing several cardiolgist they all agree...they gave me 3 to 5 years to live...but that was 6 years ago....I quit my stressful job of 35 years with AutoZone...had two stents put into the widow maker vein...went through cardiaic rehabition twice..now i hit the gym 3 times a week...lost weight...changed my diet to damn rabbit food..the left side of my heart is stable right now...im taking that new medication that you probaly see in TV Entresto...has a jingle "Tommorrow" Tommorrow" it extends your life extra days....My GrandMother buried 4 of her children ..so sad...No one in my family knows my condition....just cant risk the chance of my mother finding out...she is a worry wart...Whats so damn crazy is that i never had the first heart symtom...no chest pains..no tiredness...nothing....the damn medicine makes me feel like Hell and a bleed like a pig on minor scratches....:confused2:......Got to get off my butt...pack...hit the road....Later:thumbsup:

Lbutler225

Threads
Enjoy the time you have left with them. I had a guy stop by late this evening and was asking if I knew a certain person, and I said yes, I have his lawnmower waiting to be picked up. The guy said thank you. The guy said he was his nephew and he passed away yesterday. They were not sure were the mower was, but through other contacts he was lead to me. Talked to the guy about half an hour, and was talk the customer had been ill for about a week, and was admitted to the hospital. He had a stroke. The day after he was admitted to the hospital his wife fell in their home, and fractured her hip, and cracked 3 ribs, and was also admitted to the same hospital 3 doors down from her husband. Both were transferred to a nursing home, were my customer passed away last night.

Just returned from visiting mother for 5 long nights in Southern Florida...then wife complaining about going to Florida and never seeing the beech...so Panama City was a good resting place about half way home. Spent two nights at Holiday inn...was really nice...for $183 a night .... no veterans discount..but just giving me a room was enough for me..all they had was a smoking room availiable....Hell im a X smoker ...sure smelled good to me ...the room they gave me was occupied...i busted in on a young couple..i almost got a free peak show...oh well my luck sucks...manager gave me another room...I highly recommend this place...

since my mower is running good and will not have it worked on until off season...and still adding oil every 45 minutes..im not going to buy B&S high priced oil...im going to use a SAE 30..oil Rotella....$18 for a gallon at AutoZone ..less my 20% retired discount....Does this sound OK ..I figure it doesnt matter right now ???? What cha Think ???......

Lbutler225

Threads
Just returned from visiting mother for 5 long nights in Southern Florida...then wife complaining about going to Florida and never seeing the beech...so Panama City was a good resting place about half way home. Spent two nights at Holiday inn...was really nice...for $183 a night .... no veterans discount..but just giving me a room was enough for me..all they had was a smoking room availiable....Hell im a X smoker ...sure smelled good to me ...the room they gave me was occupied...i busted in on a young couple..i almost got a free peak show...oh well my luck sucks...manager gave me another room...I highly recommend this place...

since my mower is running good and will not have it worked on until off season...and still adding oil every 45 minutes..im not going to buy B&S high priced oil...im going to use a SAE 30..oil Rotella....$18 for a gallon at AutoZone ..less my 20% retired discount....Does this sound OK ..I figure it doesnt matter right now ???? What cha Think ???......

I bet your swamped with questions this time of the year..................... : )