Those " LITTLE-THINGS" ya ALWAYS need ...

cpurvis

Lawn Addict
Threads
Thanks for this one, too!

deck~dragger

Threads
So what happened to your scrounge box?

Good company, have ordered there.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
So what happened to your scrounge box?

Good company, have ordered there.

When I moved from South Fl. to Central Fl. MANY things went to friends , yard sale or the County DUMP ..!!!
Like an A-hole ... I got rid of my "scrounge-boxes" thinking I would just run to the local Hdwe. store for the
"occassional" item I needed ... ( local = 15 mi. 1 way ) and prices ...??? Cad plated nuts, bolts and washers (10each)
to mount new spindles on my refurb deck = $25.00 + ..... OUCH ... I had boxes of NEW hdwe. I gave away ...
Oh well ... what I thought I saved in my move ( space, time, money ) is now costing a hell of a lot more than
I anticipated ... HANG on to your scrounge boxes ....

primerbulb120

Threads
When I moved from South Fl. to Central Fl. MANY things went to friends , yard sale or the County DUMP ..!!!
Like an A-hole ... I got rid of my "scrounge-boxes" thinking I would just run to the local Hdwe. store for the
"occassional" item I needed ... ( local = 15 mi. 1 way ) and prices ...??? Cad plated nuts, bolts and washers (10each)
to mount new spindles on my refurb deck = $25.00 + ..... OUCH ... I had boxes of NEW hdwe. I gave away ...
Oh well ... what I thought I saved in my move ( space, time, money ) is now costing a hell of a lot more than
I anticipated ... HANG on to your scrounge boxes ....

I have a plastic bucket and several trays full of nuts, bolts, washers, springs and screws of all kinds. Plus two Ziploc bags full of bushings, shims, gears, and other mechanical parts that don't fall into the "hardware" category.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
I have a plastic bucket and several trays full of nuts, bolts, washers, springs and screws of all kinds. Plus two Ziploc bags full of bushings, shims, gears, and other mechanical parts that don't fall into the "hardware" category.

OUCH..ooowwwwWWW... OHhh... OUCH ...THANKS primer ...rub it in REAL GOOD !!!