L110 Brake Switch CONNECTOR ???

Dirtbmw20

Threads
I need the connector for the brake safety switch. I went to the JD dealer and the only thing they sell is the connector CAVITY. I want/need the connector WITH LEADS. Anybody have any experience with building any of the JD connectors and can tell me which terminal will fit correctly into this cavity ??? Or am I gonna have to straight wire all 4 wires and just do away with the connector ??

JoeM(GA)

Threads
the brass inserts are Deere #U46662 should be very common at any Deere dealer, the plastic piece is as you know T24167
If you have trouble finding them and you're around Atlanta, I'm sure I have plenty of them in my tool box

Joe

Dirtbmw20

Threads
the brass inserts are Deere #U46662 should be very common at any Deere dealer, the plastic piece is as you know T24167
If you have trouble finding them and you're around Atlanta, I'm sure I have plenty of them in my tool box

Joe

BINGO !!!!! Thank you Joe, EXACTLY what I was looking for.

Dirtbmw20

Threads

Joe

My local dealer says I will have to buy a box of 75 since they don't stock them. Grrrrrr. :mad:

JoeM(GA)

Threads
where are you located in Georgia?

JoeM(GA)

Threads
Found my stash!, if you haven't located any PM me your address and I'll mail you a handful

Joe

snapsstorer

Threads
nice stash you have there. i have been doing a lot of the electrical work for some of the local residents around me. LET me tell you some of the wiring nightmare's i get from looking at what they have been doing. like bypassing safety switche's, running smaller wire's where they needed heavier wire and vise-versa. my stash dwindled big time on fixing a lot of their screw ups. :confused2:

JoeM(GA)

Threads
Lee they're in your mailbox today!, look at them and pay attention to the little lock tab,
be sure you put them in the holder the same way or they won't lock good and will push l
oose when you try to plug everything back up

Joe

Dirtbmw20

Threads
Lee they're in your mailbox today!, look at them and pay attention to the little lock tab,
be sure you put them in the holder the same way or they won't lock good and will push l
oose when you try to plug everything back up

Joe

Joe,

Thanks SO very much. I'll check the mail when I get home from work. I'm a parts guy for General Motors so I have some experience building connectors, I promise, I'll pay CLOSE attention to the lock tab, lol. Thanks so much again !!!