Suggestion Box: How can we make this site better?

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
  • / Suggestion Box: How can we make this site better?
get rid of the wait "60 seconds" between posts. I for one can type a hell of alot faster than most, and I don't like having to wait 60 seconds before I can report the next spammer....and these spammers are coming in here between 2am and 5am new york time

Hmm I think I might have updated this setting.

Also, I am hoping we will have the spam under control with our newest registration updates. :ashamed:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
I really hate to add to the list Muhammad, but how hard would it be to add a "back to top of page" "button" to the bottom of each post page, I for one, scroll through a lot of pages looking for a particular post , but sometimes have to scroll up to see something similar, I was just " dreaming " AGAIN !! .:wink:

OOOoops Sorry, guess it's time to put the forum in braille for the blind like me, where the hell are my GLASSES ..???

Last edited:

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads
there is one, it says TOP

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

Also, I am hoping we will have the spam under control with our newest registration updates. :ashamed:

you might be thinking of the time between posting on threads, but when you report a thread there is still a 1 minute time out.......I could report 2 dozen in that time frame....LOL

cpurvis

Lawn Addict
Threads

Doesn't seem to be working.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Doesn't seem to be working.

They're working on it, give them time, they do a lot more than delete spam for us, don't forget they have to move posts around to the correct forums as best they can decipher as to which forum it should be inserted, among the many other obligations they are responsible for..:thumbsup:

cpurvis

Lawn Addict
Threads
They're working on it, give them time, they do a lot more than delete spam for us, don't forget they have to move posts around to the correct forums as best they can decipher as to which forum it should be inserted, among the many other obligations they are responsible for..:thumbsup:

If the 'registration updates' are in place, there is nothing left to 'work on'--it either works or it doesn't.

AFProdigy

Threads
Hello! I am new here. I first tried to sign up on your website from my Android phone (Sumsung Note 5). I was not able to sign up from my phone. The image captcha was not showing and gave me an error when I tried to check out. Many of the drop down fields do not work either. They are showing as a single blank option. So that gives me errors too and I could not complete sign up. I am on my computer now and can see what the signup form fields are supposed to be. It is messed up. I just happen to be a web developer that works on forums, so I can say with confidence that the signup form is messed up. I am not here to pitch my services though. Please do not think that. I need help with my mower and will be posting about that after this. :smile:

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
Well it would be nice if this site had a "Like" button :) Unless I'm not seeing it :) I know you have the ":thumbsup:" but that's in a post.