A thank you button

hrdman2luv

Threads
Question for the mods. Is there any way to add a "Thank You" button? There's a lot of times, when a "Thank you" is in order. And just a thank you. And without posting another reply, a quit click on that button will let the one your thanking know that his/her information was helpful and appreciated.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Question for the mods. Is there any way to add a "Thank You" button? There's a lot of times, when a "Thank you" is in order. And just a thank you. And without posting another reply, a quit click on that button will let the one your thanking know that his/her information was helpful and appreciated.

Getting A "thanks" is always nice, ... However.. I think that MOST members here, offer their advice without that
expectation. The folks they try to help ... either "get - it" ... or they don't ..Personally, I would prefer if there was an opening statement for guests & new members seeking advice ... to put forth the information WE need ( make,model,year etc. ) to help THEM ...believe it or not ...there are people "out-there" that think there is only 1 (one)
make & model of lawnmower on the planet .. theirs !!

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
A thank you button woulld be nice we all like a thank you.
However I rather preffer that people simply do a "problem solved, it ended up being the ......... "
this is invaluable for those who just search for answers and do not want to commit to joining the forum.

hrdman2luv

Threads
Regardless of all the other things people could post about, a "Thank you" would nice to have. It doesn't say anything except appreciation for the comment. Whether it be good advise, a "funny" or good information.
All the other things, that's been mention is nice. But not as nice as showing your appreciation. There's been hundreds of posts I would've like to thank.

But, I suppose it's not that big of a deal. Just a little extra perk for those who post useful stuff.