New member, looking at a new 725DT.

173abn

Threads
I've got the old school deck that has the long lever that adjusts the deck height.I replaced my clutch last yr. only because it quit working.when I took the old one off it fell apart.there are two belts back there that you might look at....Russ

BrokeSolid

Threads
These were the quick pics I took tonight just before mowing. Wanted to take a few better ones but got dark on me. You can see the large bar that's stowed on the front of the deck, and where it goes to use it. I took pics of the height adjuster, you can see the tabs farthest forward, they are for the deck lift. In the one pic, it's a part I don't know what it's for. I also didn't get time tonight to try and figure it out.

As for mowing, omg this thing mows fast if you want to. I thought for sure the cut would be bad after flying down the 3rd row, but I was wrong. Cuts freaking perfect, even at blazing speed. This is going to be fun. I've got some things to learn so I don't tear up so much grass, but I figure that comes with seat time. It really wasn't bad, but a few times it would spin without me knowing. And my yard sucks, but this thing rides amazing. Soaks up the bumps like no big deal. I'm super happy with my purchase. Just need to get a new beer holder and put a new chute on it and she'll be ready.

Attachments

• IMG_6159.jpg
    IMG_6159.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_6160.jpg
    IMG_6160.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_6162.jpg
    IMG_6162.jpg
    178.6 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_6163.jpg
    IMG_6163.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_6164.jpg
    IMG_6164.jpg
    242.2 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_6165.jpg
    IMG_6165.jpg
    224.7 KB · Views: 17

173abn

Threads
nice mower,my deck is nothing like that.I 'm going to get some tires like yours,i've got the turf tires and they tend to get me stuck in damp areas.in case you don't know if you get your mower stuck you have to pop your seat up and release the dump valves to freewheel the mower.if you don't have a manual you can go to GH website and order one....russ