Who says the Raptor SD doesnt cut/stripe well.....

577jersey

Threads

This was with 15 hours on blades.

Top98Percent

Threads
Nice stripes! Love the drone footage :thumbsup:

Datadave

Threads
  • / Who says the Raptor SD doesnt cut/stripe well.....
Nice job Jersey. My RSD 54" stripes well also
but we are in an extreme drought right now and the grass looks pitiful.

What kind of hat are you wearing in the video? Where can I find one like it?
I need better protection from the sun, just recently found out skin cancer runs in my family.

kraky

Threads
  • / Who says the Raptor SD doesnt cut/stripe well.....
With all due respect that lawn is SO premium it's pretty easy to stripe with anything!
That place could easily be a photo opportunity for any manufacturer.... who ever got that lawn in that condition deserves a pat on the back and maybe it's Jersey...!

RhettWS

Threads
Very nice video and nice yard. I occasionally wish I had hilly property, but then again flat ground is pretty easy to walk on. The only hills around me are bridges.

577jersey

Threads
Thanks for all the kind replies.
The lawn has been well maintained for over the last 30 years..I have only been doing it for the last 2 years.

I tried to cut in the opposite direction once but I left scalp marks across the whole pass,Im pretty much stuck doing it the same pattern every time because the owner cut it the same way for all those years and its rutted a bit.I guess if it was rolled out we might be ok but he doesn’t mind.

This grass is cut at 3.5" and does stripe the best out of all my lawns,it is very thick and well established.You can see one spot where the fert guy dumped a load of chemical toward the front.
We have not been able to get grass growing there in years?? i told the owner to let his sprinkler run on the dirt there for a few days maybe that would help or we might just scratch out a couple inches of dirt and put some new top in.

The hat I am wearing is a cheap Chinese paddlers hat from ebay,i love these hats so much I have three of them.

Here is a link for the hat!!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/27256621008...49&var=571673251148&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

enjoy.

577 and Im out :)

Datadave

Threads
Thanks 577
Just what I been looking for.
The regular cap I have been wearing does not cover the ears or the back of my neck.
This should do it

577jersey

Threads
Your welcome,yeah I would not be caught out in the sun without it..i use sun block on my arms also..i have a few friends with holes in the tops of their ears from skin cancer,and the back of their neck looks like leather.
After a long day in the Sun,I like to rub coconut oil on my arms,neck,ears,face,and scalp.It really helps keep my skin from getting dry.

I get it all in my beard too :)

Datadave

Threads
Good advice
Mom had skin cancer on the back of her hand and Dad has been battling it on the top of his head for a while now.
When he describes the procedure for cutting it out - you know It's time for better protection.

kraky

Threads
Just ordered a couple of those caps ..... one for me and one for my buddy should be great on the golf course....im a Jersey "wanabe"!