Who says the Raptor SD doesnt cut/stripe well.....

Datadave

Threads
Mine is on a slow boat from China, Patiently waiting but well worth it . . . . 577 be my idle :cool:
May get one for Dad too.

577jersey

Threads
Just ordered a couple of those caps ..... one for me and one for my buddy should be great on the golf course....im a Jersey "wanabe"!
Hahaha,,now your gonna look like this damn yankee lmao!!!! JK,they are great hats bro,you guys will love them!!!
Your head,neck and ears will thank you later down the road :)
They are great for fishing and going to the beach as well.
577 and Im out...

kraky

Threads
My first two hats arrive today ...I ordered one for me and a buddy who I play golf with who had skin cancer.... they are lightweight and fit comfortably and look like they'll stay on your head.
I couldn't resist ordering a couple more for my two best drinking buddies.... when the three of us get to our favorite Tavern wearing these the chicks are not going to believe it...... will absolutely be putty in our hands!
Now if I can get Jersey to make a swing past Central Wisconsin to do all the talking we'll have it made!

577jersey

Threads
Hahahaha,,thats awesome buddy!! I need to order a couple more too,the dog chewed one of the round vents off mine.
For the price you cant beat em,and oh yes,i get alot of compliments from the ladys :)

As for staying on your head,mine only blew off once and the wind was 45 MPH gusts that day,i was cussin as i chased it across the yard.

Datadave

Threads
Got my hat a week ago and finally got the chance to try it out Sunday.
It is perfect what I needed, Temp got up to 97° and I felt protected.

Thanks 577