Is Raptor SD overkill for homeowner with 1 acre?

mhavanti

Threads
Top,

Thank you kindly for your thoughts and prayers. Very welcomed.

Max

bricehome1

Forum Newbie
Threads
93 hours on mine with one archer. But I just had one hydro pump replaced even thought my 3 years warrenty ended in May, my dealer worked a deal with the rep, so they say. Also had a steering belt break this spring,

mhavanti

Threads
You've got a good dealership. Mine is a POS.

MikeRSD54

Threads
93 hours on mine with one archer. But I just had one hydro pump replaced even thought my 3 years warrenty ended in May, my dealer worked a deal with the rep, so they say. Also had a steering belt break this spring,

It's great that you have a dealer that supports you like that. Did they have any idea what caused the failure on the hydro at such low hours?

bricehome1

Forum Newbie
Threads
It's great that you have a dealer that supports you like that. Did they have any idea what caused the failure on the hydro at such low hours?

Didn't get a chance to ask. The hydro oil was real dirty, 2 years ago and also this year. Had it changed for the 2nd time and as soon as they dropped it off, the levels were not in-line when you went forward. Cut my yard and they came picked it up again. Replaced the one side pump and now my handles touch when I try to go forward on one and backwards on the other. QA is not very good. Anyone know how I can fix this myself, or is it a lot of work?