rear tire removal on cub cadet xt1

LNCMUSNRET

Forum Newbie
Threads
New riding mower owner and new to this site.

I can usually find most stuff on you tube, but I can't find a video on how to remove the rear flat tire of my cub cade xt1. Any help out there?

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads
:welcome:

Welcome to the forum!

I'm going to move your thread over to our Cub Cadet section.
I'm sure someone over there will have an answer for you.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Are you trying to take off the tire or the tire/wheel together?

thuythu

Forum Newbie
Threads
Yes, I am having the same question. I would like to patch the rear tire and do not know how. Would you please help. Thank you very much.

thuythu

Forum Newbie
Threads
I meant how to take the tire off completely (just like when we do patching on the car tire, we take the tire off, pushing it in a water basin to find the hole, then patch it up). Please help. Thank you very much.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Back tire removal is just like a car. Jack up the rear of the mower. Remove the 4 lugs(nuts) and wheels come off.

thuythu

Forum Newbie
Threads
Back tire removal is just like a car. Jack up the rear of the mower. Remove the 4 lugs(nuts) and wheels come off.

Thank you for replying to my question. However, this riding lawn mower does not have the 4 lug nuts, it has a cup cap. Would you please tell me how to remove the cup cap? I appreciate your help.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Then i need your model number. The origion poster has an X1 and you do not. So you need to git your model number and post it.

thuythu

Forum Newbie
Threads
Then i need your model number. The origion poster has an X1 and you do not. So you need to git your model number and post it.

I have the same model as the original posted question: Cubcadet XT1. Thank you again.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Not trying to be arguementative but if you are talking about the rear wheel it will have 4 nuts.
If you are talking about the front wheel it has a cap that pops off.

When you hyjack another persons thread things become very confusing very fast.