Repairs Press pedal light stays on

Old Yellow

Forum Newbie
Threads
Good afternoon all,

I am looking for repair advice for my cub cadet 1750 Hydo with a Kholer17 engine. I just purchased and I downloaded the manual and it states it won't start if the Press Pedal light is on. I started with the normal stuff has good spark, no fuel is coming out of the fuel pump, which I thought I needed to replace so I did some research and it also stated it would not start if the light is on. I have looked to see if the mower has a brake microchip to disengage the safety feature. Thanks all

Old Yellow!

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Good afternoon all,

I am looking for repair advice for my cub cadet 1750 Hydo with a Kholer17 engine. I just purchased and I downloaded the manual and it states it won't start if the Press Pedal light is on. I started with the normal stuff has good spark, no fuel is coming out of the fuel pump, which I thought I needed to replace so I did some research and it also stated it would not start if the light is on. I have looked to see if the mower has a brake microchip to disengage the safety feature. Thanks all

Old Yellow!

IF you just purchased the machine ... you should be covered under your warranty ..!!

Old Yellow

Forum Newbie
Threads
IF you just purchased the machine ... you should be covered under your warranty ..!!

It is a used mower and I knew it was going to take a some work. Want to do this project with my 13 yr old son to start him working on small motors and spend some time together. Thanks for the advice.

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
Just went through the same thing on my BIL's SLT1554 Had to replace 2 of the 4 wire connectors on the brake safety switch due to corrosion.

Old Yellow

Forum Newbie
Threads
Just went through the same thing on my BIL's SLT1554 Had to replace 2 of the 4 wire connectors on the brake safety switch due to corrosion.

Thank you so much! I will check tomorrow let you know!