quick disconnect couplers

kdneuzil

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a 4300Y with a blade, sweeper, scoop and mower deck. I had my blade on all winter to handle heavy snow on our sidewalk route. I put the cutting deck on to mow our grass for the third time. I now want to ut the blade back on to do some leveling in our backyard. I am having trouble getting the quick disconnect couplers to go together. Am I missing something here. I know how they work but it seems as though they won't couple up. Please help me out. Thank you

Ken
Cleveland Ohio

EightWide

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a 4300Y with a blade, sweeper, scoop and mower deck. I had my blade on all winter to handle heavy snow on our sidewalk route. I put the cutting deck on to mow our grass for the third time. I now want to ut the blade back on to do some leveling in our backyard. I am having trouble getting the quick disconnect couplers to go together. Am I missing something here. I know how they work but it seems as though they won't couple up. Please help me out. Thank you

Ken
Cleveland Ohio
[/QUO

EightWide

Forum Newbie
Threads
Blade on ground. engine 0ff. cycle your control levers thru all positions.
Should go. if not. Press tip of male down on a.rag on a hard surface. For F.M. end.same but need a small deep socket jn there to depress the ball.

Aaronaartun

Forum Newbie
Threads
You have to get all the hydraulic lines to settle like EightWide said. Also if the attachment has been out in the sun all day that builds up pressure on that end. If all else fails you can crack the lines by loosing a connection on the attachment to relieve the pressure. If you do this make sure you don’t spill too much hydraulic fluid out or replace if you do.