You know that great Feeling when you Open that Brand New Box....

skypros

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / You know that great Feeling when you Open that Brand New Box....
You know that great Feeling when you Open that Brand New Box... and take your new Honda mower out..... look over the manual and add the oil.
The you look over your HRX217HYA and find a WHITE X located next to the Handlebar Bolt and it is MISSING !! :mad:
Oh I have such a warm and fuzzy feeling about the $700+ purchase I just made.
Must be a Friday quitting time assembled in America machine.

Sorry about the new member Rant, I wish my post about my new machine was something positive :ashamed:

Attachments

• hondamissingbolt.jpg
    hondamissingbolt.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 23

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
You know that great Feeling when you Open that Brand New Box... and take your new Honda mower out..... look over the manual and add the oil.
The you look over your HRX217HYA and find a WHITE X located next to the Handlebar Bolt and it is MISSING !! :mad:

Sorry about the new member Rant, I wish my post about my new machine was something positive :ashamed:

For $700.00 bucks.. I think that's worth 1 more trip ...to shove your arm down someone's throat , and rip
their lungs out... Ahhh ..... to vent without a word spoken !! ....:laughing: ..:laughing:

primerbulb120

Threads

If you got it from Home Depot, you can exchange it for another one. If you got it from a dealer, let them know and they can make it right. :smile::thumbsup:

apwillard1986

Threads
No doubt that is frustrating! Hopefully they will make it right!