Would you be as upset as I am?

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
You are one sick puppy. Can you even imagine what the place would look like if someone did something like that, gin up a fake facebook or other account and post that?
Tom

Tom .... I'm hoping you didn't take me serious ...... However... I remember back in the day.. the old expression..
Don't get mad ...Get even ... then make em suffer... so they will forever regret !!

Pumper54

Threads
Tom .... I'm hoping you didn't take me serious ...... However... I remember back in the day.. the old expression..
Don't get mad ...Get even ... then make em suffer... so they will forever regret !!

Not that I ever did anything like this but I understand that frozen catfish bait put up on top of a suspended ceiling in a bar will cause all kinds of problems when it thaws.
Tom

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
Along the lines that Boo and Tom have mentioned, I had a friend who sold Cadillac cars back years ago, who told me about one that had a 'clunk' in it every time it turned a sharp corner. After dozens of check ups they finally found a large nut welded onto a short piece of flexible wire that was in-turn welded to the body in back of the headliner in the left rear corner of the roof support. It would swing out on right-hand-turns and then 'clunk' when it swung back.

I understand that the Germans had a lot of problems with weapons and machinery built by what was virtually 'slave labor' back in WWII..

Not only do you need to keep your customers happy, but you have to take care of your employees too!

Roger B

Pumper54

Threads
"I understand that the Germans had a lot of problems with weapons and machinery built by what was virtually 'slave labor' back in WWII.." I have heard that there were/are a few rifles made during WW II that had an extra hole drilled into the chamber that would line up with the shooter's eye there were filled with solder before the gun was blued. Seemed that after a certain number of rounds being fired the chamber could rupture or the solder could be shot out into the face of the shooter. Or no time fuses in the hand grenades: pull pin, throw, bang, not pull pin, throw, 1,2,3,4 bang. Oops.
Tom