No start

SUNLOVER

Forum Newbie
Threads
Good morning guys,
Went out the other morning to start the mower after having it sit all winter long (short winter here in South Carolina) an the thing wouldn't do a thing, I mean a thing. I Raised the seat, hooked up the battery charger and let it charge for a while. Came back and the finish light was on so I removed everything, jumped on the mower and nothing, not even a "click". So I thought that maybe the battery cable connections could be bad so I too the apart and brushed them with a wire brush, reassembled and sprayed with battery terminal protectant. The question now is what is going on? I have never had any electrical problems with this mower. It has always be a get on and fire right up mower no mater how long it sits up 2 day, 2 weeks, 4 months.
thanks for your help in advance,
Mike
2019 Craftsman
46" YT 3000

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Find the ground wire from battery to body of mower and disconnect it then clean it up and reattach.

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads
:welcome:
Welcome to the forum, Mike!

I'm going to move this thread over to our Craftsman section for you. :smile:

stew57

Forum Newbie
Threads
check fuse under dash, if its good make sure your pto is off and your brake safety switch is depressed. if all thats good check for mouse poop......evil vermin.....