junur814

junur814

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello cant say i own a lawn mower just work on lots of them. Was wanting to know what everyone thought when it comes to Kohlers E-choke system verses the Smart choke system ??Also anyone got any quick way to diagnose and repair it it being the E-choke system

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Hello cant say i own a lawn mower just work on lots of them. Was wanting to know what everyone thought when it comes to Kohlers E-choke system verses the Smart choke system ??Also anyone got any quick way to diagnose and repair it it being the E-choke system

YOU ARE DOUBLE POSTING .... creates confusion , and it angers many to be jumping back n forth for the same
questions and answers but of different variation .... get to the point ... either stay with this post or go back to the Kohler forum post you started ... we do have a Forum for fun and B/S kiddin around .. go to forums page goto
the front porch forum ... this question is a good logical question.. sorry I don't have your answer , .. but another member just might . Boobala

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads
:welcome:

Welcome to the forum!

If things get out of hand with answers in both threads, I'll merge them into one mighty thread :cool: