LT 150

Atomicweight

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi,

I have an lt 150 and ran it a few times over the winter for 10-15 mins no problem.
It has about 200 hours on it and roughly 3 to 4 years old. Went out to mow last weekend for first time and it ran 5 to 10 minutes and would stop as if the key turned off. If I adjust the choke it will struggle to run but finally stop. If I wait 10 or 20 minutes it will start again and run a while and then stop again. Any ideas on what might be causing it?

Thank you
Atomic

SeniorCitizen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hi,

I have an lt 150 and ran it a few times over the winter for 10-15 mins no problem.
It has about 200 hours on it and roughly 3 to 4 years old. Went out to mow last weekend for first time and it ran 5 to 10 minutes and would stop as if the key turned off. If I adjust the choke it will struggle to run but finally stop. If I wait 10 or 20 minutes it will start again and run a while and then stop again. Any ideas on what might be causing it?

Thank you
Atomic
The least expensive and least troublesome thing to try first to troubleshoot this problem is to run it with the gas cap loose. If that seems to correct the problem clean the cap vent so the tank can operate at atmospheric pressure.