zero turn cover

csmlet

Threads
Looking for a cover for my Cub Cadet RZT L42 zero turn. I called cub cadet and was told there is no cover for a zero turn. This was confirmed by my local dealer. I found a cover for a Toro zero turn that will probably fit but before I order would like to hear from anyone that has a cover for their mower. Thanks

michigan_Rapter sd

Threads
Looking for a cover for my Cub Cadet RZT L42 zero turn. I called cub cadet and was told there is no cover for a zero turn. This was confirmed by my local dealer. I found a cover for a Toro zero turn that will probably fit but before I order would like to hear from anyone that has a cover for their mower. Thanks
Find a local upholstery shop that makes boat covers and have a custom one made.

csmlet

Threads
Stopped by the local Tractor Supply and saw this universal zero turn cover for only 42 bucks and thought I would give it a try. It fits my 42 inch cub great, even the wheels. This cover "A" fits up to a 50" and their "B" size fits up to a 60". Just bought it so don't have any reviews yet but states it has a 3 year warranty. Probably cheaper to buy a new one than to have to send this one back in. Will keep you posted on the durability of this one. IMG_5070[1].jpg

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
2 things a cover does.
1. Keeps the elements off the mower.
2. Traps the moisture inside the cover.
Get a shed or put it in the garage. You just paid somewhere around $3000 or more for it. It deserves a little more than a cover.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
2 things a cover does.
Get a shed or put it in the garage. You just paid somewhere around $3000 or more for it. It deserves a little more than a cover.

Whoa Chuck... I have 2 mowers outdoors covered here in high humidity FLORIDA.. over 3 years now... made by Champion ....
about $35.00 with S/H from Amazon (advertised as Craftsman cover) they have air vents and an elastic cord drawstring bottom
( had to replace elastic a year ago ) available on-line (cheap) ....just Google riding lawn mower covers .. no problem

https://www.amazon.com/Larger-ridin...?s=lawn-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1491425605&sr=1-34

totally pleased with mine so @ about $10.00 per year I'm NOT complaining ..I will buy new again as needed ...Boobala

P.S. Chuck..SOME of us guys DON'T have pockets as DEEP as yours ... ( LOL )....:laughing:

Last edited:

csmlet

Threads
2 things a cover does.

I agree, make sure your cover is vented well, found this out with my old antique car. I have a 12 X 14 shed but it is open on 3 sides and with this Alabama wind and rain it still gets wet at times. But, in the non-mowing season I will keep a check on it. Thanks.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Whoa Chuck... I have 2 mowers outdoors covered here in high humidity FLORIDA.. over 3 years now... made by Champion ....
about $35.00 with S/H from Amazon (advertised as Craftsman cover) they have air vents and an elastic cord drawstring bottom
( had to replace elastic a year ago ) available on-line (cheap) ....just Google riding lawn mower covers .. no problem

...........https://www.amazon.com/Champion-Tractor-Craftsman-Riding-Mower/dp/B00A3WIKNE

totally pleased with mine so @ about $10.00 per year I'm NOT complaining ..I will buy new again as needed ...Boobala

P.S. Chuck..SOME of us guys DON'T have pockets as DEEP as yours ... ( LOL )....:laughing:

Wish I had deep pockets. I just shop around till I find the deal. I looked for a year for a shed. Found a 14x16 2 years old for $1000.00. Had to remove quickly as person was moving in 3 days. But it can be done if you have patients. I still have some but I'm wondering for how long. :laughing: