John Deere 260 Transaxel fluid leak

dkidd

Forum Newbie
Threads
Recently after plowing snow, all the fluid leaked out of my transaxle. After taking things apart, I found the leak source. On the right side of the transaxel, just in front of the brake housing and arm, there was a bout a 3/4 inch hole where the fluid was leaking. It looks like some sort of plug popped out of the hole. I went to my local dealer and he could not find anything that even showed there was a plug there. But obviously there is. Does anyone have any idea where I can get this plug?

I have attached a few images of it.

Thanks,
Dan

tractor1.jpgtractor2.jpg

mjb8fj

Threads
Recently after plowing snow, all the fluid leaked out of my transaxle. After taking things apart, I found the leak source. On the right side of the transaxel, just in front of the brake housing and arm, there was a bout a 3/4 inch hole where the fluid was leaking. It looks like some sort of plug popped out of the hole. I went to my local dealer and he could not find anything that even showed there was a plug there. But obviously there is. Does anyone have any idea where I can get this plug?

I have attached a few images of it.

Thanks,
Dan

View attachment 31430View attachment 31431

I looked on one I have here, I didn't see anything on the one I have. Just bolts. I will look again in the morning, when its daylight and see if there is anything there

dkidd

Forum Newbie
Threads
I looked on one I have here, I didn't see anything on the one I have. Just bolts. I will look again in the morning, when its daylight and see if there is anything there

Ok thanks