scag turf tiger kawasaki 22 hp 61 inch cut

mlong0709

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello Help!

Last year my scag would not fire, it would turn over and over but would not fire. I know by taking the plug out and seeing no spark. Then all of a sudden it would fire and run great. Till the next time and then it would do the same thing. Took to a mower repair shop who told me they were great with scag. 350 dollars later they told me they replaced some burned wiring and it was great. Well it did start everytime, until the next time I tried to mow and the same thing happened. I took back to same repair shop, paid another 250 dollars due to they told me they found a different problem. Well, it did start until this spring, and same thing. WHen it decides to fire, it runs great, but it just has a mind of its own. I have checked fuses, all are fine. Just no fire to plugs!! It does get gas, can hear the fuel pump run, just no spark! Please, anything?? I am pretty darn sure I will take it back and tell them I want my money back, but am sure they just dont know how to fix the scag! I did take the plug out again, held against block will turning it over and no spark, until all of a sudden it starts sparking and starts.

Thanks Mike