Kohler oil filters

viperv10

Threads
Hi guys,
Does anyone know if the yellow filter's thread and gasket is the same as the shorter black ones. I was going to use yellow ones if they will fit. I noticed that the yellow ones say premium filter. At TSC they are the same price, 9.99 each.
Thanks, Jerry

viperv10

Threads
Thank you very much. I kind of thought so but I wasn't sure. I'll give one a go.
Do you know if the 7000 series engines are more of a home owner engine, kind of like the courage engines? I have noticed they are on some of box store mowers lately. Thanks again.
Jerry

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
The 7000 series was designed to be a semi-pro type use. Heavy homeowner, light commercial.

Glyn Robinson

Threads
they will interchange. i buy the yellow ones by the case on amazon when i find them cheaper.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
they will interchange. i buy the yellow ones by the case on amazon when i find them cheaper.

Very good idea.
I always like cheap oil & filters for no other reason than people are not frightened to change them often.
So buying them in bulk makes them cheap and of course there is always plenty on hand.

Glyn Robinson

Threads
the last i bought was half dealer price if i bought a case. they have a long shelf life so why not. lol