Walbro carburetor with cold start enhance

jp1961

Threads
Hi,

The Lawn-Boy parts store shows parts still available for a 7351 -https://www.shoplawnboy.com/Comergent/en/US/adirect/Toro?cmd=ToroOnlineDrawingsLookupSearch

Regards

Jeff

javjacob

Threads
Didn't see any rebuild kits. I take it you have to buy each part individually if they are even still available? I couldn't find the part number for the primer bulb at all.

viperv10

Threads
javjacob. good evening.
I believe the part # for the primer bulb is 610482 and or 607310, same part.
If you need the whole cold start enhance kit, it is part # 94-5744. It comes with primer bulb and mounting bracket with tubing and connection to the bottom
of carb bowl retainer screw. It is a discontinued item but you can still get them on ebay.
Float bowl kit is part # 683783. You get bowl, float, bowl rubber ring gasket, float pin, bowl retainer screw and its washer gasket.
Rebuild kit part # 683777 comes with needle, seat, 2 welch plugs, float pin, rubber bowl gasket and bowl screw gasket or washer.
Just Google these part no.s and you can find several places on line to purchase these parts.
Hope this helps. Any more questions, I'll try to help. I've been helped several times.
Jerry

parkboy

Threads
Re: Blade holder removal

Hi Jerry,

Yep, the blade driver is tough to remove without damaging them. Try spraying liquid wrench, let it soak overnight, heat the driver with a torch and strike it in a counter clockwise direction. Give it a really hard whack and put the blade nut on the shaft in case you miss the driver and hit the threads. Corrosion doesn't help matters out.

Regards

Jeff

Take the blade off and then put the nut back on and put a couple bolts through the blade driver and into the blade holes. Tighten up the nuts on the bolts and it makes a pretty cheap puller. Then, when you get ready to put 'er back together clean off the shaft and apply a little anti seize compound and it will come off a whole lot easier next time.

Parkboy

Lawnboy77

Threads
Below is a link to an OEM rebuild kit for your Walbro, pretty much covers all the Walbros used on Lawn-boys. There really is no such thing as a Lawn-boy rebuild kit since this carb was not a Lawn-boy carb. Some parts may still be available via Toro/Lawn-boy.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GENUINE-Wal...960839?hash=item3f44211e87:g:A08AAOSwdIFX0dFG

and below is a link to an aftermarket primer bulb 610482, or you can order from Toro/Lawn-boy and get an OEM for about 6 bucks, it's still available.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lawn-Boy-Pr...264482?hash=item3f771c0462:g:bEEAAOSwax5YwCHJ

javjacob

Threads
Thanks a lot viperv10 and Lawnboy77. That is exactly what I was looking for. For some reason when I do a search I can only find the parts fiche for the deck, shroud and handle group.