More FREE equipment that I found

Pumper54

Threads
My wife is beginning to talk about an intervention LOL but while we where walking the dog I found a couple of pieces of equipment on the curb out with the trash. It was a Husqvarna mower and string trimmer. I knocked on the door and talked to a guy in the house about the stuff and he said the equipment leaked gas and that they were done with them. I asked if I could take em and he said sure. I went home, got my truck and took em home. Checked the fuel in the trimmer, there was enough to give it a try and fired it up. Ran it for about 10 minutes with no sign of fuel leak so I shut it down and went on to the mower. Had to add gas, checked the oil and it was at the proper level and looked real clean. Couple of pulls and it fired right up. Ran it for about 10 minutes and no sign of fuel leak so I guess I now have 2 riders, 4 push mowers and 4 trimmer of different sizes. :) Nope I don't have a problem. Best part 2 mowers and 1 trimmer were FREE and one mower cost me $20.00. The Honda was one of the free ones, just needed oil and fuel and a couple of small parts to get it running again.

20170327_114319.jpg

20170327_114311.jpg

20170327_114339.jpg

Tom

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
NOBODY has THAT much luck !! ..... I'm beginning to think Tom is speaking with forked tongue ( LOL )..:cool2:

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
I have to ask what on earth are you going to do with four push mowers? I guess you could push two in front of you and maybe rig up some means of dragging the other two behind you, but could you keep the mowed swath spread out properly.. Or how about building a framework that kept all four in alignment like a series of gang mowers? Then you could run the whole works with a single lawn tractor...

Rog

Pumper54

Threads
Boo boo, nope that's what I have. Roger, one rider and one push mower at the house that we have had for a years, one rider and my "brush mower from hell" at the farm with one of the free mowers going there soon. Thinking about selling the two Husqarnas as a package deal, as we have trimmers at both the house and the farm. Hoping to add money to the 4-corners ride fund.
Tom

Pumper54

Threads
Well the Husqvarna push mower has a new home and my wallet got a bit fatter. I do love "free" stuff. I think the new owner got a great deal on the mower.

Tom

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Well the Husqvarna push mower has a new home and my wallet got a bit fatter. I do love "free" stuff. I think the new owner got a great deal on the mower.

Tom

SO Tom .......... Tell me more about this compulsion that you AND PrimerBulb both have .....to gather,gather,
gather, and hoard all these fine mowers.... you guys must be planing to open the worlds largest mower depository
and Tom will have a daily you tube video channel called " It's Ours ...Eat Your Hearts Out Boys " where he will have a daily expo of their latest aquisitions , ..PrimerBulb will have a segment Labeled " Absurd Atrocious and Abominable
Creations with Mowers " And they both will appear in a series called " No Blade Left Behind " Yeah I think that's
where they're headed ...Course Chuck could jump in N they might even convince Bert to pull up stakes from Down-Under and get in the mix ... Holy Cowabunga !!! ..... :cool2: ..:banana::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Pumper54

Threads
Boo,

LMAO but no TV or YouTube shows for me. Don't think the "statue of limitations" is up every where. No, not really, just kidding.........maybe. ;-)

My fab skills are not up to doing a "How To" show on TV or YouTube and it takes about a whole day to upload the videos so they will be far and few between once I get the other two loaded.

I was rather surprised when the place I left the mower and trimmer on consignment called and said get your money for the mower. Seems I had set a good price for it and it sure looked good when I dropped it off so someone took it home a few hours later
Tom