Unknown Snapper RER

Henshaw

Forum Newbie
Threads
Okay. I appreciate it. Now where can I get a spare drive disk? I see mine is getting mighty close to that notch, which I suppose is to tell you when to change it.

Also, I accidentally put my wife's 5w-20 synthetic oil in it. It's high mileage oil, I buy that to be extra safe. But anywho, do y'all think that it'll be fine until summer really kicks off? Right now it's only in the seventies - eighties.

cashman

Threads
Just about any of the online lawnmower parts sites sell Snapper drive disc's. If your from Georgia, you've probably got a lawnmower dealer close by that has them. If the one you get has a friction liner on the inside of the drum, just remove it cause your's wont be needing it as it's used on the later models. You might be able to increase the braking ability by placing another spacer in front of the pedal and this will take up more slack in the cable.

Henshaw

Forum Newbie
Threads
I'll check with the local shop.
My clutch cable is literally taught with all the spacers on the back side of the pedal. Braking isn't too much of a concern for me. Thanks though!