Lawn Tractor buying advice

Rickcin

Threads
I have a neighbor who owns a Cub Cadet, and that thing frequently throws the belt. I have a Husqvarna 24HP/48" rider, and it is Great.

I am surrounded by 3 tractor owners, a Craftsman, a Cub Cadet and a Husqvarna, they all love their machines and never had any issues.
Personally, I like the color of the Husky! When reading reviews and some consumer reports, i for no the Cub Cadet to have a slightly better review.

By posting here, I was hoping that someone familiar with engines or these tractors would sat to stay away from a certain model or else, point out a particular model to purchase or one manufacturer that is easiest to get parts for!
Perhaps they are all Very similar, like trying to decide on a Moen or American Standard plumbing fixture. You could debate that forever!!

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Rickcin...
Just out of curiosity , shouldn't you write a book about which mower to buy ?? It appears to me, you have the
use of a Toro, Craftsman , and an ExMark
your threads
.................. 1. Lawn Tractor Buying Advice
...................2. Big Box Store Lawn Tractors
...................3. Low End Zero Turn vs Lawn Tractor
...................4. Looking to Buy a Quality Mower
...................5. What Mower to Purchase

have surely yielded enough information since 2012 to pump out a small manual , Don't get me wrong...information
is knowledge and knowledge is powerful . What I don't understand is that you APPEAR to be asking the same questions in several different threads in different variations at the same time over and over ....WHY ..???
As I said I'm just curious !! ..Boobala

RDA.Lawns

Threads
Why would anyone want to buy a cub cadet??? IMO they are among the bottom of the heap pile.

Rickcin

Threads
Why would anyone want to buy a cub cadet??? IMO they are among the bottom of the heap pile.

I have been reading various reviews for lawn tractors that are available to purchase and repair in the area where we reside.

I have an open mind and would like to an educated d vision to get the best mower possible with a maximum price of $2K.

Rickcin

Threads
Rickcin...
Just out of curiosity , shouldn't you write a book about which mower to buy ?? It appears to me, you have the
use of a Toro, Craftsman , and an ExMark
your threads
.................. 1. Lawn Tractor Buying Advice
...................2. Big Box Store Lawn Tractors
...................3. Low End Zero Turn vs Lawn Tractor
...................4. Looking to Buy a Quality Mower
...................5. What Mower to Purchase

have surely yielded enough information since 2012 to pump out a small manual , Don't get me wrong...information
is knowledge and knowledge is powerful . What I don't understand is that you APPEAR to be asking the same questions in several different threads in different variations at the same time over and over ....WHY ..???
As I said I'm just curious !! ..Boobala

I guess I could write a book or post information regarding mowers that I have owned and or used for substantial periods of time.

if you follow my threads, you will notice I started out asking about a walk behind mower, preferably one wider than a 22 inch. As a result of the reviews and prices for various mowers that members recommended, I found the prices and reliability to be close in cost to that of a Lawn Tractor. At that point in time, I made a decision to purchase a tractor and that explains my most recent thread.

I hope this explanation satisfies your curiosity while explaining my several different threads.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
I guess I could write a book or post information regarding mowers that I have owned and or used for substantial periods of time.

if you follow my threads, you will notice I started out asking about a walk behind mower, preferably one wider than a 22 inch. As a result of the reviews and prices for various mowers that members recommended, I found the prices and reliability to be close in cost to that of a Lawn Tractor. At that point in time, I made a decision to purchase a tractor and that explains my most recent thread.

I hope this explanation satisfies your curiosity while explaining my several different threads.

RE-read my post, I was NOT questioning your knowledge of equipment....I'm curios as to why you post 3 different threads at the same time but with a different variation of the same question.. why not post ALL your questions on just one thread ........ so much easier for members to follow ...Boobala

Rickcin

Threads
RE-read my post, I was NOT questioning your knowledge of equipment....I'm curios as to why you post 3 different threads at the same time but with a different variation of the same question.. why not post ALL your questions on just one thread ........ so much easier for members to follow ...Boobala

I did not intend to cause confusion and I probably should have held off until I had fully decided on what it is that I was looking for.

Now it seems I am deciding between 3 tractor manufacturers, CUb Cadet, Husqvarna and or a John Deere, based on reliability. Sorry for any confusion!

neetan

Threads
Buy your self a basic Craftsman used for about $400 do not care about looks. Keep it sharp, oiled, and clean up~~~ Toss it out when it falls apart or sell to some one who will repair for 200 but get 2-3 years out if for 2-300. This way after 20 years you will still have spent less then 100 per year. Put in synthetic oil when you figure it out, and just run it. Blades and belts are the food it eats, time & $ is what your spend.

good luck,