Marketing Ideas?

MightyGreen

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello-

What have you found to be successful ways to market your business? Do you focus solely on internet marketing? If so, what types of things do you do online to spread the word about your business? I have a website and several social media accounts and have hired an SEO company to help improve my website's position on Google. Just wondering what other professionals have found to be successful.

Thanks for any input!

Cannon W.
www.mightygreen.com

SeniorCitizen

Lawn Addict
Threads

Attachments

• Capture V.JPG
    Capture V.JPG
    22.2 KB · Views: 16

SeniorCitizen

Lawn Addict
Threads

Attachments

• Capture van.JPG
    Capture van.JPG
    17.2 KB · Views: 15

Jack17

Threads
Impressive web-page! Love ""Making America Beautiful, One Lawn at a Time" statement. Client testimonials...perfect!!!
Concentrate your attention on commercial accounts. Get in touch with BOMA of Alabama. Attend their seminar or two. See what they need and want from guys like you. The thing about G.R.E.E.N initiative...big money!

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
The most successful marketing I have found is Facebook. I got as many friends as I possibly could and then started posting ads and pictures on my page and there are buy sell and trade pages for our areas that I used as well. We literally have gotten to a point that we don't have many openings many times. Any time we need more work I just start back posting that we have some openings and walaaah I start getting calls or messages.....

johnmoody

Forum Newbie
Threads
I think social media is the world's best place for marketing.

jhurley

Forum Newbie
Threads
SEO if you can find a genuine person, is gold. Secondarily you can go for FB paid ads. Again, you have to find someone who will really work with you and you should be able to do a trial to see what's possible.
Good luck!

Edwin
Austin Landscaping, Xeriscaping