kawasaki mule 3010 4x4

terry1965

Forum Newbie
Threads
working on kaw. mule fd620d-av50, compression is over 180 psi after valve job,getting fire but will only run if i prime through air filter. as soon as prime gone engine dies. sent off for rebuilt carb, but still same problem. When i pull the plugs outh feul.they are dripping wet with feul. Has any one ran into this problem? Or have any ideas as to what is happening to cause this problem. EXTREMELY FRUSTRATED

terry1965

Forum Newbie
Threads
floats are plastic, can't bend tang to adjust. don't see how to adjust float. tried that, do you know if they can be adjusted,and how?

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
The mule is more like a motorcycle then lawn equipment and the two have different style carburetors. I don't know what style you have in the mule? I have worked on both styles. Yes I have come across the plastic floats and they aren't adjustable. When you say rebuilt carburetor who rebuilt it and did they guarantee their work? If gas is pouring through the carburetor you still have a problem with it. Maybe a needle valve or seat problem or dirt holding the needle valve open? I had a Kawasaki ATV in my shop a few years back that someone installed the wrong needle valve and I had the same problem you are having. I went to the dealer and bought OEM parts and problem fixed.