Help me decide on new zt mower

RDA.Lawns

Threads
A few fab decks have adjustable baffles.To better improve airflow.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Yes they do.

Like I said before to each his own. I like my yard to look like a carpet when I get done mowing so I went with the stamped deck on the Husqvarna and it has not let me down yet. Even my neighbor across the street (she had me mow it when she was hurt) said "How does a big mower make for such a perfect cut?"

I have mowed with a few friends on commercial jobs and we can not mow on the same part of the grass because mine looks so much better with side by side mowing. Hustler, Cub Cadet, and Dixie Chopper

Radiantpc

Forum Newbie
Threads
Yes they do.

Like I said before to each his own. I like my yard to look like a carpet when I get done mowing so I went with the stamped deck on the Husqvarna and it has not let me down yet. Even my neighbor across the street (she had me mow it when she was hurt) said "How does a big mower make for such a perfect cut?"

I have mowed with a few friends on commercial jobs and we can not mow on the same part of the grass because mine looks so much better with side by side mowing. Hustler, Cub Cadet, and Dixie Chopper

How's the seat comfort on the Husqvarna z246?

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Most in this price range have very little comfort but I can tell you on my RZ5424 I have mowed for over 3 hours and been able to walk after.

Radiantpc

Forum Newbie
Threads
Most in this price range have very little comfort but I can tell you on my RZ5424 I have mowed for over 3 hours and been able to walk after.

I sat on the gravely ztx42 and it looks like the ariens ikon x is the same thing. That seat seemed super comfy compared to a raptor for example.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
High back seat gives more comfort but the springs are what ware you out not the seat unless it an expensive seat. Like $1000 seat

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Gravely and Ariens are the same.

Radiantpc

Forum Newbie
Threads
Gravely and Ariens are the same.
So for the price $2675 for Husqvarna z246 $2800 for ariens ikon x42 and $2900 for gravely ztx 42. Still picking the Husqvarna? Think it's a 2016 and others are 2017.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
At the price range the only real difference is the deck and how they are built. I like how Husqvarna build stuff so yes Husqvarna. You will not be hurt buying any one of the mowers you have picked out. It is more about personal choice now. No I do not alway chose Husqvarna just when it makes more sinse I do.

TXDDAVIS

Forum Newbie
Threads
do your self a favor and look at the Kubota line of ZT. we bought ours for city contracts and ride them hard. all have performed great with no problems. I love mine