Advice on decals for wheel horse XL380

Mick Oz

Threads
I would like to fix the operator instruction decals for Throttle and ignition/ lights. These are not available as replacement parts here in Australia.
Have you any suggestions on how to fix what I have as they are damaged but Not unreadable.IMG_4620.jpgIMG_4621.jpg

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Find a sign making company and take the sticker to them. They should be able to reproduce.

Mick Oz

Threads
Unfortunately, not an option where. I am, but thank you for the idea.

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
Glue down what you have with contact cement adhesive would be the cheapest way. Or take it to a professional sign painter $$$. Depends on how fussy you are.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Your owners manual has images of your decals... you can use your computers "snipping tool" to
copy them , then resize them, print them out (maybe on photo paper and cover with plastic laminate
like used for ID cards and then use an adhesive to mount them in place .. I enclosed a link to your manual
to download it ... click on the DOWNLOAD button in the upper most left corner of the page ...right under
where it says manuals lib ....NOT ... the big green one further down...in there.. you will find these images...

TOROBBB.JPG....TORO AA.JPG

https://www.manualslib.com/manual/1...Xl380h-71252.html#product-Wheel Horse XL 380H

Hope this works for you ... Boobala

Another link you should see .. Parts #s 30 & 31 ( your decals .. available @ (ereplacementparts.com)

..........TOOOROO.JPG

http://www.ereplacementparts.com/to...awn-tractor-parts-c-121776_128672_132354.html.....page you want is ..HOOD&TOWER ...P/N 30 & 31

Last edited:

Mick Oz

Threads
That is a great idea, thank you very much. I will give it a try.