Buying Advice Western Auto Mower/Parts Store

WesternAuto

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi,

My name is Brett Roberts and I own a Mower business where we repair and order parts. I would like to say I can order any parts for most brands and would be glad to get you an estimate and order it for you. We will ship to any location in the United States and will be willing to help with any advice or concerns.

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Hello Brett, & WELCOME to LMF...

What is your connection to the original Western Auto?...
That was a fairly strong name all around, have not seen any WA stores for years now...

Since you are set up to ship already, and can get parts out... you may be interested in this site... Small Engines - small engine - Welcome to Small Engine Distributors, The Dealer's First Call Source for Lawn & Garden Supplies. Contact us at smengdis@swbell.net or info@smallenginedistributors.net - Our wholesale website is http://www.sedkc.com & ht
They are Wholesale ONLY... have been around for Decades and have incredibly LOW prices on everything from decks to hydro trans & engines... There are more than a few folks here on LMF that could save a LOT being able to order through you... Good to see you here... :smile:KennyV

WesternAuto

Forum Newbie
Threads
KennyV said:
Hello Brett, & WELCOME to LMF...

What is your connection to the original Western Auto?...
That was a fairly strong name all around, have not seen any WA stores for years now...

Since you are set up to ship already, and can get parts out... you may be interested in this site... Small Engines - small engine - Welcome to Small Engine Distributors, The Dealer's First Call Source for Lawn & Garden Supplies. Contact us at smengdis@swbell.net or info@smallenginedistributors.net - Our wholesale website is http://www.sedkc.com & ht
They are Wholesale ONLY... have been around for Decades and have incredibly LOW prices on everything from decks to hydro trans & engines... There are more than a few folks here on LMF that could save a LOT being able to order through you... Good to see you here... :smile:KennyV

Western auto went out of business a good 5 years ago I think but we kept the name. We are locally owned in Mineral Wells, TX and already have associates with Rotary, Marr Bros, and Magneto. We opened in the 50's and have been family owned and operated ever since. I am the 3rd generation in our family and currently am becoming a business major at A&M. My dad still runs western auto locally and was going to try and help his business out and make a little cash while attending college. I am very experienced business owner and currently about to open my own online business www.bcaudioconnect.com we will sell audio for cars and marine.
Anyways our western auto has been selling parts and we repair, we also sell appliances and new mowers and weedeaters.

Blochowitz

Forum Newbie
Threads
I am in need of some parts for a mower that I bought at a Western Auto many years ago. I have a GearDrive Self-Propelled Wizard Plus (model # FHP5266A99). I need to find the lever assembly that locks the drive in. Any suggestions?

WesternAuto

Forum Newbie
Threads
Blochowitz said:
I am in need of some parts for a mower that I bought at a Western Auto many years ago. I have a GearDrive Self-Propelled Wizard Plus (model # FHP5266A99). I need to find the lever assembly that locks the drive in. Any suggestions?

Tomorrow I'll see what I can find.

lawnman

Forum Newbie
Threads
I ned oregon blades for a 60 inch dixie chopper that will also fit my 60 hustler how much and when can you ship ?

WesternAuto

Forum Newbie
Threads
lawnman said:
I ned oregon blades for a 60 inch dixie chopper that will also fit my 60 hustler how much and when can you ship ?

I will be checking everything and all prices as soon as I get the shop open and look it up. Some stuff we will have to special order and usually we get orders in every Friday and Tuesday then I'll ship from there. be sure to include any model #'s or reference numbers.

Last edited:

WesternAuto

Forum Newbie
Threads
I private messaged you with prices and just get back with me on the shipping.

Blochowitz

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hey Brett, last June you helped me track down a part for the Wizard lawnmower I own. I need to find another one now. What I am looking for is the cable that is attached to the handle bar that kills or keeps the mower going. The end that attaches to the bar you squeeze frayed. Model# FHP5266A99