Tom

Tom62

Forum Newbie
Threads
I've had a toro personal pace with tecumseh engine for about 15 years that is now leaking oil. I'm looking for a new mower, any suggestions. I've mostly seen negative reviews on the new Toros.

deck~dragger

Threads
Welcome to the forum Tom. Can you pinpoint what area of the engine that the oil leak is coming from?

Tom62

Forum Newbie
Threads
It's coming out the front of the mower. I really don't want to fix it as it has a lot of other problems. I'm just looking for a new mower recommendation. Thanks

NorthBama

Threads
if its in good condition would be worth fixing.

Tom62

Forum Newbie
Threads
Yeah I was thinking that but I've decided to use it as a backup and buying a new mower.

deck~dragger

Threads
You can do a search here, also look under General forums and the toro/wheelhorse forum on here. I am not sure where you saw all the negative reviews, maybe from the box stores? There are a lot of the personal pace models. Have you gone to a Toro dealer? I feel sure that you have already looked on the Toro website-https://www.torodealer.com/en-US/Pages/whydealer.aspx

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads
Hi Tom. Welcome to the forum! :welcome:

I'm going to move your thread over to our buying and pricing section to see if we can get you a range of ideas.