Repairs WHERE Can I Find these Clamps ??

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
I have a few of these worm drive clamps that I found on an old car in "the bone-yard" ..as you can guess , they are really handy..beats looking for the 1/4 " or 5/16 ' socket, nut-driver or screwdriver ..and you can REALLY twist em tight . Does anybody know where I can buy more of them ....I have checked on the net but no-go !
I would appreciate any help guys ...Thanks, ... Boobala

........stainless_steel_worm_gear_hose_clamp_pipe_clamp_German_type_hose_clamp_marine_waved_clamp_634544.jpg

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
Not a bad price for 20 screw clamps off E-Bay.:thumbsup:

Myself I prefer the spring clamps over the aviation style clamps. The biggest thing I have found with the screw clamps is that people over tighten them and damage the hoses. Whenever I have to replace hoses and fuel filters on customer repairs and find the aviation clamps I throw them away and replace them with spring clamps.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Not a bad price for 20 screw clamps off E-Bay.:thumbsup:

Myself I prefer the spring clamps over the aviation style clamps. The biggest thing I have found with the screw clamps is that people over tighten them and damage the hoses. Whenever I have to replace hoses and fuel filters on customer repairs and find the aviation clamps I throw them away and replace them with spring clamps.

Some people just don't have the "feel" a good mechanic does.. My own son tightens the "squid-pi$$ " out of everything he touches.. he can't even figure out why he has to replace household faucet washers or handles all the time .... theres snug, theres tight, theres really tight, theres "Superman" did this , then theres BROKEN !!