Hi I am paps garage

paps garage

Forum Newbie
Threads
I help people keep their mowers running. I myself have a1966 cub cadet with a snow thrower,and a Craftsman zero turn that I purchased all apart and I reassembled to mow with this year.

NorthBama

Threads
Hello Paps How is the snow up your way.

NorthBama

Threads
We got our first snow of the year just enough to cover the grass almost gone now with sunshine and 33*

RDA.Lawns

Threads
Have seen no snow here. I think to this point our coldest night was 30. Have yet to have a day that didn't get above 40+. I was mowing grass in January this year here. Crazy year. But I'm loving it. I am a little concerned about what the summer will be like.

NorthBama

Threads
Have seen no snow here. I think to this point our coldest night was 30. Have yet to have a day that didn't get above 40+. I was mowing grass in January this year here. Crazy year. But I'm loving it. I am a little concerned about what the summer will be like.

I am sure it gets hot in Texas as it does here in July and August. The humidity here in summer is unreal

RDA.Lawns

Threads
The heat I can handle lack of rain is a business killer.

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads
:welcome:

Happy to have you here!

NorthBama

Threads
The heat I can handle lack of rain is a business killer.

I hate take over Paps post but he no talk. I know what you mean about dry. I help a friend out at a small repair shop during the summer months and it was so dry here no repairs much after July. We were in a drought for about 3 months last summer. Wife and I were in your great state of Texas in February visiting some relatives in Sherman Texas had a great visit.

RDA.Lawns

Threads
Sherman about a hour from me:) We suffered here last year from July to September. Dead grass dry n hot.