Tiger Cub Dies When Not on Seat

stick64

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have just recently started experiencing a problem with my Tiger Cub STC48A FH641V-BS09 where if I climb off the seat while brake is on and steering arms are in neutral, the engine dies. This is only happening after using the TC for a few minutes. When I initially start and move out of garage I can get off the seat and it will continue to run. I have switched out the safety seat switch with a new one. This did not help. Any thoughts ? thanks

GMoore

Forum Newbie
Threads
I would lean more towards the other safety switches. There will be one on the brake lever and also on the neutral levers. A muti-meter set to check continuity will tell you if they are operating. They tend to be push button styles so the may also be gunked up and not moving freely,

stick64

Forum Newbie
Threads
I would lean more towards the other safety switches. There will be one on the brake lever and also on the neutral levers. A muti-meter set to check continuity will tell you if they are operating. They tend to be push button styles so the may also be gunked up and not moving freely,

Thx for the reply. All safety switches Ohm out fine. It only happens after using machine for a while. Functions properly when I first start it up and get off seat with break and neutral levers in proper position.