kids !!!!!

RDA.Lawns

Threads
Spent the day putting a clutch in my daughters mustang today. A couple years ago she got her licenses. My wife said hey give her the mustang :( you never drive it. Of course my wife won. She's had the car a year now. Last night she called her mom . Hey the car won't come out of gear. My wife said come get your dads truck . Wtf ..... No one drives my f250 on steroids but me :) When I got home last night my truck was gone. OMG I was mad. Asked my wife where the f is my truck. Oh well Ambers car broke down she had classes needed something to drive. Of course we argued about it last night. I lost... Lol .So this morning I called every shop in town. Best was in 8 days. No way in hell I'd let her drive my truck that long. I drove 30 miles for a clutch kit first thing this morning. ( nothing available locally) for parts. Called and rescheduled all jobs TD. Spent the day fixing her car. Got my truck back at 4 this afternoon. Sht we will do for our kids ! I am more than capable to do mechanic work . ASE certified, But hate the work. Would rather cut grass for a living.:) Promised my parents I'd go to college after high school . At the time being a farm kid. Had hot rods growing up . Like hmmm auto tech easy way out. Lol A year after vo tech was sick of working in a shop.

Last edited:

mhavanti

Threads
Well, you could take the daughter out and show her how dad used to drive the Stang. Make the old days feel like today and maybe get her involved in the love of performance driving.

Besides, you loved helping the daughter.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Sorry just had to vent

KIDS ......... isn't that how tempers and profanity got started ..??? OR .... was it those 2 legged lumpy critters ??? ..:laughing:..:laughing:..:confused2:

RDA.Lawns

Threads
Well, you could take the daughter out and show her how dad used to drive the Stang. Make the old days feel like today and maybe get her involved in the love of performance driving.

Besides, you loved helping the daughter.

No way would I take her out and show her how I use to drive it.. Lol She gets enough tickets now. I did like having the mustang back home today. I still love that car!! But seeing my daughter driving the car I personally built makes me just about as happy.

mhavanti

Threads
Thought I was reading some pride in your vent! lol

mhavanti

Threads
None of us would never have known. lmbo