2012 Briggs 23 hp intex with electric choke

Jtmarshall65

Forum Newbie
Threads
Have a simplicity mower and trying to get information on electric choke used on some these engines.have one that is overfueling. Causing strong gas smell and no power. All help is appreciated.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Have a simplicity mower and trying to get information on electric choke used on some these engines.have one that is overfueling. Causing strong gas smell and no power. All help is appreciated.

Your engine make model & type would be of GREAT assistance ... everyone on this site has failed
Mind-Reading -101 ... although it sounds like a stuck choke or fuel inlet needle or a leaking fuel line or...????

Tinkerer200

Threads
Electric choke?

Walt Conner

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Electric choke?

Walt Conner

Yeah Tink ....I was looking through al my Briggs stuff and NEVER ran across anything with "electric-choke"
in it... he must have something called the "auto-choking" system ... his engine info will help ..
if he ever posts it... :confused2:

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
A lot of the new briggs twins are using a form of ready start like what is used on the push mower engines. The new EFM systems use an electric controlled choke if I am correct. Really need that engine information for further assistance.

Jtmarshall65

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thanks for help. Sent mower to repair shop. After a number of calls to factory for support got little. The decision was to do what should have been done at factory,installed a manual choke. Runs great now. To bad simplicity went away from the Kawasaki engine. Old simplicity 12 years old 1300 hours and still running. Thanks